WORK WITH US
Careers at Foyle Food Group
Foyle Food Group is one of the largest red meat processors in the UK with over 1,350 employees on sites in both Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland. We have employment opportunities across a wide spectrum of careers.
Specification & Quality Co-ordinator
Technical & Quality
The Foyle Group is seeking to employ a Specification and Quality Co-Ordinator, the successful candidate will be based out of the Group’s Shared Service Centre on the Foyle Omagh site. Reporting to the Group Technical Management team, as part of the Group Quality team you will be responsible for managing specifications from start to finish across the Group, conducting data reviews where applicable, liaising with customers to support the FFG quality Manager, contributing to the performance of KPI’s and conducting site quality verification and compliance audits and visits. This role will involve extensive travel within the Foyle Food Group and customers.
• Understanding of product specification and butchery of beef
• Be familiar with red meat boning halls processes
• Be driven and work on their own initiative
• Forward thinking individual with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of computer packages and be computer literate – knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to interpret information and identify trends / action plans
• Hold a full driving license
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Ability to travel extensively throughout UK / Ireland and Europe / overnight stays
Closing date for the receipt of applications is Sunday 3rd October 2021 (vacancy may close early - this will be dependent on applications received). The above criteria may be adjusted in order to facilitate shortlisting.
If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition, please forward your CV or contact us for an application form
Human Resources Manager
Foyle Food Group
Shared Service Centre
52 Doogary Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone
Technical & Quality
Foyle Food Group, Melton Mowbray requires a Technical Assistant to be based at their Melton site in Leicestershire. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most progressive beef processing groups in Ireland and the UK.
Careers At Foyle
Join our team
We are one of the largest red meat processors in the UK with over 1,350 employees on sites in both Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland. We have employment opportunities across a wide spectrum of careers.